Are you tired of being relegated to back-office functions? Do you feel you have the capacity to drive human capital in an organization to extraordinary levels?
Nevada Pediatric Specialists is currently expanding our growing reputation for exceptionally high scores for quality medical care for children. As a leader in Las Vegas, NV in health care delivery for children, we are currently adding staff and raising the expectation of our existing team.
You will implement our new hiring process, coach the leadership team, tie rewards and recognition programs to success – both as part of a team and on an individual level. You will use the tools we have in place and provide new ones to ensure optimal growth. 2 years from now, we’ll look back and you will be a key hero who helped transform our business.
Seeking a Chief Talent Officer with the Following Abilities
1. Increase patient volume to 80 patients per day within the first 6 months of our second clinic location, and 120 patients per day in the first 12 months of operations.
2. Grow the patient volume at our current location by 30% in the next 12 months.
3. Oversee and improve the cohesiveness of the Provider and Leadership Teams.
4. Nurture continued job satisfaction of all of our highly performing employees.
5. Mentor leadership team to reach their maximum potential as leaders of their individual departments.
6. Drive continued delivery of high quality, efficient and accessible patient care as measured by our overall quality ratings and patient satisfaction scores.
7. Utilize and improve upon established metrics tracking to ensure optimal contribution margin for continued company growth and compensation of all of our employees.