- At least five (5) years of experience developing, modifying, and troubleshooting custom modules for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
- At least five (5) years of experience developing, modifying, and troubleshooting custom modules for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 Web Apps
- Prior experience developing, modifying, and troubleshooting Management Reporter reports
- Prior experience developing, modifying, and troubleshooting SQL Server scripts, stored procedures, and Visual .NET
- Prior experience creating & modifying Microsoft SQL Server Report Services reports for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
- Prior experience creating & modifying Business Objects Crystal Reports for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Prior experience creating SQL statements and running scripts from Microsoft SQL Query Analyzer
- Prior experience identifying user permissions and rights within Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 based on work objectives and position authorization
- Prior experience administering and configuring Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 & Web Apps
- Prior experience configuring & troubleshooting third-party add-on software designed to integrate with Dynamics SL 2015
- Prior experience integrating Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 with other applications
- Prior experience reviewing patches and updates available for Microsoft Dynamics SL and third-party add-on software to determine the potential implementation benefits and risks
- Develop, administer, enhance, maintain and support the Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 System and third-party utilities. The Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 System consists of the following modules and third-party utilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Crystal Reports
- Customization Manager
- General Ledger
- Object Model
- System Manager
- Management Reporter
- Visual Basic for Applications [Register to View] Framework)
- Web Apps
- Web Apps Time Cards
- NexVue Development Corporation's Key Change utility
- Sandler*Kahne Software's eBanking Suite (AP-EFT & Positive Pay) for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- MaxQ Technologies, Inc's MaxQ for check cutting
- IronWare Technologies Hard Close
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012
- Support the integration/custom interfaces of other systems with Microsoft Dynamics SL. Custom Interfaces have been developed to support the following functions:
- Payroll imports
- Toll Revenue imports
- Sungard Investment imports
- Bassets eDepreciation imports
- Purchase Card Transactions imports
- IBM Maximo 7.6 Purchase Orders import and export
- Diagnose and successfully resolve Dynamics system errors, software malfunctions, or anomalies
- Document all system modifications or changes
- Function as the Dynamics Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all tasks required to integrate/interface Microsoft Dynamics SL software with new or existing applications and external agency applications.
- Train end users on system customizations
- Integrate third-party software with Dynamics
- Track user permissions and rights within Microsoft Dynamics SL software based on work objectives and position authorization
- Analyze and review business unit requirements, conditions and risks assessments and develop cost effective strategies and solutions that meet their needs
- Develop and test each application enhancement, augmentation, project change requests and maintenance service tickets. In parallel, track all defects and resubmits that arise during development and/or validation until these are verified and/or closed.
- Provide release packaging and scheduling with current release notes and master installation notes to include walkthrough upon request. Manage software version control.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the TO Manager, including but not limited to upgrade and customization work, new fixed asset and project comptroller modules, redesign of chart of accounts, and automation of credit cards.
Business Hours Support: TO Contractor shall assign TO Contractor Personnel to support Department business hours (7:30 AM to 5:00 PM), Monday through Friday except for State holidays.
Duties: Monitor and coordinate all data system operations, including security procedures, and liaison with end users. Ensure that necessary system backups are performed, and storage and rotation of backups is accomplished. Monitor and maintain records of system performance and capacity to arrange vendor services or other actions for reconfiguration and anticipate requirements for system expansion. Assist managers to monitor and comply with State data security requirements. Coordinate software development, user training, network management and minor installation and repair of equipment.
Education: An Associate's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related technical discipline. A Bachelor's Degree in one of the above disciplines equals one-year specialized and two (2) years general experience. An additional year of specialized experience may be substituted for the required education.
General Experience: Two (2) years of experience in a computer-related field.
Specialized Experience: One (1) year of experience administering multi user, shared processor systems and data communications networks.