Our client, located about 30 miles inland from where the Michigan- Indiana border intersects with the lower portion of Lake Michigan and is in search for a Executive Director for Population Health/ Case Management (newly created role) with a strong background containing the following:
- Minimum 5 years of case management experience & 3 years management experience required
- Knowledge of population health strategies, Accountable Care Organization (ACO) and risk sharing approaches
- Demonstrated success with working horizontally and vertically with progressive advancement
- Proven strategic thinker that has successfully executed and sustained results both economic and quality
- Experience in hospital and post-acute care Case Management and Utilization Review, multiple years
- Master’s Degree or other advanced degree in Nursing (preferred)
- RN LICENSE IS REQUIRED
You will be responsible for the following team made up of:
3 Direct reports initially,
77 FTEs indirectly with relationship lead responsibility for Physician Advisor and the Post Acute Aligned Skilled Facility network group of administrators.
This position reports to the CFO.
Scope of the position includes:
• Hospital utilization review
• Hospital transition planning/social services functions
• Care Coordination Institute (CCI) long term complex case management and risking risk intervention program
• Transitional care program
• Post-Acute Care Team (PACT) readmission reduction program
• Palliative Care Services (inpatient and outpatient)
• Hospital based chronic disease management services
• Post hospital discharge call back/follow up programs
• Diabetes Education
• Aligned post-acute partner relationships
• Physician liaison
• Other case management programs to be determined based on need
Our client is offering relocation allowance.
Position comes with a competitive SIX Figure salary plus 15% Performance bonus structure.
Out standing benefits package.
Our client pays most of your benefits costs and in some cases – pay 100 percent.
Most of the benefits not covered by the company are paid with pre-tax payroll deductions.
Flexible spending accounts (includes health care, dependent care mass transit reimbursement)
Short-and long-term disability insurance
Basic Life insurance Supplemental
AD&D Supplemental life insurance Wellness Program and offers options that allow you to do more than just plan for retirement.
Their programs allow shared success with its employees.
401(k) retirement with company match Employee stock purchase plan