Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Acute Care APP needed in Virginia Cardiovascular ICU Facility
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or PA needed in Virginia Cardiovascular ICU. Required skills are Central lines, arterial lines; knowledgeable w/ VADs, transplants, and ECMO. The schedule is rotating12 hr day and night shifts. APP will be expected to have a minimum of 1-2 years experience. Facility prefers knowledge of Bronchcoscopies, chest tube insertions, thoracentesis. Please call a CompHealth representative with additional information today.
- Rotating Day and Night Shifts
- 13 week assignment
- 5:30A-6P and 5:30P-6A
- PA-C, ACNP-BC/AGACNP-BC; ACLS
- 1:6 patients day, 1:8 patients night
- Adult patients
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...