Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Outpatient Family Practice Seeks Experienced Primary Care Provider in Central Vermont!
This well-established hospital system located in South Western Vermont is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join one of their hospital-owned outpatient clinics. This position is to replace a provider who is retiring. Enjoy an easy 4-day schedule with one day as administration time and a light call of only 1-2 days a month done completely over the phone. This role will offer a competitive salary, full benefits and RVU bonus plan for the provider. This provider will be joining a team of 7 other clinicians. There is no limit to outdoor entertainment in this area. From snowmobiling to fishing, every type of outdoorsman will be entertained in every season, there is even a ski resort near the facility! For those looking for indoor recreation, this quaint little town offers every type of workout studio you could want, from swimming to yoga, you can even work out at 3 am if you want!
If you would like to be submitted for an interview please send your most up to date CV to [Register to View]
For more details on this or other Opportunities nationwide please call John at [Register to View]
. Reference: 2494441
- Must Have 1-2 years of NP Experience
- Daytime Schedule: 4 Days a Week with One Day Admin Time
- Student Loan Repayment Annually - 10K
- Approximately 18-25 ppd
- Competitive Salary plus RVU Bonus Structure
- One to Two Days of Call a Month - All Done On Phone
- Beautiful Picturesque Small Town Setting
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...