This job is archived
Full-time Project Director needed at a top facility in northern Florida!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Project Director is responsible for organization, project and program management, and monitoring of the successful development and implementation of all project controls for projects and programs as assigned. This includes the creation and maintenance of the following project and program control processes:
- Ownership and coordination of the project and program deliverables management process
- Assured compliance with project and program control minimum standards
- Production of overall program status reports
- Day-to-day oversight of key special projects
The position requires solid communication skills to lead project teams, as well as to interface with other departments (including IT&S), business partners, and leadership. The Project Director must be results-oriented with a demonstrated strong commitment and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
Moderate to heavy travel may be required.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management/Administration, or other comparable Bachelor’s Degree (may be substituted with 7 to 10 years relevant experience). Master’s Degree preferred
* 5-8 years project management experience in managing multiple projects and programs to successful completion across multiple hospitals, business offices, or health systems, preferably in healthcare revenue cycle
* Minimum of 5 years of management experience
* Experience leading large, enterprise-scale projects or programs preferred
* PMP and/or LEAN certification is preferred, but not required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.