Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Experience 'Minnesota Nice' in the Minneapolis Area!
Looking for CRNAs to serve in Minneapolis hospital. There are 1,700 general patients per month at the main campus. 400 OB patients per month at the main campus. Approximately 400 patients at the Heart Center. 300 patients at our Endo center. Our group consists of 37 anesthesiologists. 80+ CRNAs and practice in a care team model. Shifts are M-F 7:30am-3:30pm; OT after 40 hours/week (if applicable). Nocturnist shifts available (will discuss with providers who express interest in M-F shifts) Some of the services performed are; high risk OB, cardiac, peripheral nerve blocks, spine, neuro, ortho and general. Call today for more information!
- ASAP start
- Shifts are M-F 7:30am-3:30pm
- Nocturnist shifts available
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...