Registered Nurse - RN - School Nurse
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking for a Registered Nurse for a full-time Early Intervention school position in McMinnville, OR. This RN is needed for the length of the 21-22 school year and will be working with ages birth-5. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 6 months experience working with this specific age group. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team!
SKILLS FOR REGISTERED NURSE, RN:
- Vital measurements: respirations, heart rate, temperature (P.O., tympanic, and axillary routes), pain
- Assessment: lung sounds, heart sounds, neurological, gastrointestinal, signs of abuse/neglect, various injuries
- Seizure precautions and crisis management
- Able to identify adverse reactions/negative changes in a child’s assessment and is able to appropriately report these changes
- Identifies and appropriately reports emergent medical situations
- Catheterization of males and female children
- Tracheostomy care, replacement, and crisis management. In-line and standard suction catheters.
- Application of splints, ace bandages, cast care, warm/cool compresses
- Childhood behavioral/mood disorders
- Commonly seen medical conditions in a school:
- Headaches, cuts/scrapes, fevers, vomiting/diarrhea, respiratory illnesses, allergies, conjunctivitis, rashes, head lice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: Dallas
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Order ID: 311768
- Hourly Comp: $47
- Weekly Comp: $1,880
- Total Comp: $71,440