This job is archived
We are seeking an accomplished RNs (Registered Nurse) with a degree and CTICU and Cardiac Operating Room (OR) experience for a new cardiac program launch working with an award-winning MAGNET hospital in White Plains/Westchester County, NY.
- Flexible shifts: day, evening, night and possibly per diem and part time.
- Competitive base pay and shift differentials available coupled with comprehensive benefits.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current New York registration
- Baccalaureate in Nursing (BSN) required
- At least one year of CARDIAC-specific nursing experience preferred, e.g., scrub nurse, circulatory nurse, CTICU nurse
- Knowledge of current nursing, medical and health trends and practices in rendering of patient care.
- Must be PERMANENTLY eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship as none is or will be available.
The ideal candidate will offer the following:
- Experienced as a cardiac surgery ICU nurse
- Comfortable with managing all invasive tubes, lines, drains and assist devices
- Experience with open chest codes
- Experience with hemodynamic instability
- Management of vasopressors and inotropes management
- Comfortable with ventilator management and intubated patients
- Appreciation for all cardiac surgery initiatives including early extubation, early ambulation, etc.
Please provide a current resume.. and thank you!