This job is archived
Well respected Community Health Center is searching for a manage and supervises the activities of the Revenue Office ,Credentialing Team and develops and maintains an internal Patient Billing Office and works directly with the Revenue Analyst to improve processes and efficiencies in the Revenue Cycle. Reports to the Revenue Cycle Director in improving the whole revenue department and the financial strength of the hospital. Ensures that the hospitals mission and strategic goals of leadership are included in decisions about revenue cycle management and as a manager familiarizes themselves with the ‘big picture’. Asks questions and collaborates effectively under the guidance of the Revenue Director. On call for directors and chiefs and eagerly strives to participate in the hospitals management team efforts. Present as needed at board meetings and attends at least two board meetings per year.
· Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, public health, business management or a related field is required.
· FQHC experience is highly preferrable.
· Supervisory or management experience required.
· Four or more years of experience in Healthcare Business Office operations preferred.
· Any combination of education and/or experience that provides the necessary skills may be considered.
· Nationally recognized Revenue Cycle Manager Certification required within 12 months of the start date.
· Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if requesting mileage reimbursement.
· Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.