Director of Cardiac Services Gainesville, FL
SHIFT: Full time No Weekends
Responsible for overall management of the day-to-day operation of the Cardiac Clinical Unit.
- Performance improvement; policies and procedures; staffing/productivity; program development; and nursing care for specific patient populations.
- Works closely with staff, physicians, and other managers to ensure quality patient care.
- Guides the staff in the implementation of the nursing process and directs the cost effective allocation of resources.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- BSN degree required. MSN or Masters in healthcare related field preferred
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- 3 to 5 years related experience. Acute care or specialty nursing experience as appropriate.
Compensation: 100k-120k MAX ; up to 15% performance bonus on a yearly basis
- Sign on: case by case
- Relo: case by case