NaphCare has an excellent opportunity for a Health Services Administrator (RN Leader) to join our team at the Virginia Beach Correctional Facility in Virginia Beach, VA. The Health Services Administrator (Nurse Leader) is responsible for leading, directing, managing and evaluating operations to ensure that contractual obligations and client expectations are met, and assuring all operations are in compliance with contract requirements, NCCHC, ACA, and professional nursing standards. This position is similar to a Chief Nursing Officer.
- BSN or Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Management/Administration or a comparable degree preferred
- Registered Nurse preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive administrative/management experience in a healthcare setting, with 1 year experience in correctional healthcare preferred
- Maintain overall administrative responsibility within the facility
- Resolve routine medical and clinical issues and performance improvement processes
- Review Dashboards daily to ensure all clinical needs are being met within the facility
- Notify critical information to the next level of management that may have a negative impact on client and/or vendor relations or patient care
- Coach and educate staff
- Coordinate all monthly, quarterly, and annual meetings in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Review and analyze budgeting and financial reports for the facility then provide insight behind the numbers and develop corrective action plan
- Build productive working relationships with supervisors, security staff, healthcare staff, patients, vendors, and clients
If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different. NaphCare professionals are important partners of the NaphCare family, working together to provide quality care in a rewarding work environment. NaphCare offers competitive benefits, including health, prescription, dental, Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services, vision and 401(k) plan. NaphCare offers term life insurance coverage at no cost to the employee and also provides PTO, paid holidays and an array of voluntary benefits. Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program. We care about making a difference in the lives of others.