This job is archived
$89K - $134K
Responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of educational initiatives to ensure the provision of high quality, cost-effective patient care.
- Master's Degree in Nursing or Education or equivalent training and experience (candidates with current enrollment in such a Master's program will be taken into consideration)
- Certification in specialty required within 1 year from start date
- Must be specialized in at least one area: Med-Surgical, Neuro Science, Critical Care/PACU.
- Minimum of three years of direct-care nursing experience
- Education and/or managerial experience preferred
- Must be able to work a 5-day work week.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to multiple and changing priorities
This opportunity offers the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match