Location: 201 NW R D Mize Rd, Blue Springs, MO 64014
Hospital: St Mary's Medical Center
Timings: 19:00PM -07:30 AM (Night) / 07:00 AM -19:30 PM (Day)
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in the ICU.
- The Registered Nurse is directly responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients;
- He/She communicates with the physician about changes in the patient's clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and abnormal results and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment. Maintains patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Education and Work Experience
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Completion of Critical Care Course preferred.
- Current ACLS certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Minimum of one year as a staff RN in acute care hospital, critical care preferred.
- Critical Care RN (CCRN) Certification preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Total Gross for 13 weeks = $4,056 x 13 weeks = $52,728
Regular pay for 40 hours = 40 x $78 = $3,120
Overtime pay for 8 hours = 8 x $78 x 1.5 = $936
Travel allowance for 40 hours (40 hours max)= 40 x $0 = $
Total weekly pay for 48 hours = $4,056
Total Gross for 13 weeks = $4,452 x 13 weeks = $57,876
Regular pay for 40 hours = 40 x $51 = $2,040
Overtime pay for 8 hours = 8 x $51 x 1.5 = $612
Travel allowance for 40 hours (40 hours max)= 40 x $45 = $1,800
Total weekly pay for 48 hours = $4,452