This job is archived
Locations: Potsdam, New York
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Assist physicians with patient management
- Provide patient care to the critically ill
- Collaborate with other disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care
Qualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of recent experience
- BLS/ACLS certification
- Active New York License
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below