Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Travel MICU - Medical Intensive Care Registered Nurse (RN)
Greenstaff Medical is currently seeking Registered Nurse MICU for positions in Mineola, NY. This is a Night (12 Hours) 19:00 7:00 position. Must have a current NY license and have at least 2 years of recent MICU experience in the U.S.
Compensation and Benefits
- Current Resume
- Active Nursing License per state
- Current BLS and/or ACLS and/or Specialty Certifications
- 2 current clinical references (1 must be a current supervisor)
- Physical (within 12 months)
- TB test (within 12 months)
- Titers - MMR/Hep B/Varicella
- Respiratory Fit Test (within 12 months)
- Current Tdap/Flu vaccinations
- Must be able to pass competency tests, background check, and drug screening
At Greenstaff Medical, the best nurses deserve the best jobs!
- Competitive pay rates
- Housing Stipends – Highest Tax-Free available
- Travel reimbursements
- Weekly pay
- Personal recruiter/account manager
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
This job will not last long! Apply online now or call us today at 1-[Register to View]
Greenstaff Medical USA is a premier travel nursing agency providing our Travel RNs with exclusive assignments at prestigious hospitals nationwide. Our specialist team has over 17 years’ experience in the market - in both working in hospitals and as healthcare recruitment specialists. Our extensive experience within nurse staffing across the United States, combined with our industry knowledge...