Registered Nurse - RN - Intensive Care Unit - ICU
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for full-time, contract opportunities in Roseville, CA. Qualified nurses will have previous ICU experience and have a strong focus in patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our RN professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
Hourly Comp: $107
Weekly Comp: $5,998.54
Walk Through: No
**Local travel stipends for those who qualify**
The Registered Nurse role focuses primarily on the clinical direction and coordination of a patient-care team in collaboration with the medical staff to provide a full range of patient services. The Registered Nurse will function within the full scope of licensure to provide patient care; assess patient and family needs; implementation of the plan of care; and, review and evaluate the effectiveness. The Registered Nurse also provides care based on the age-related needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient with consideration of their developmental/psychosocial needs, environmental safety, education needs, communication style and level of understanding. TRAUMA NEURO INTENSIVE CARE UNIT:
• New employees without previous critical care experience; Successful completion of ECCO (Electronic Critical Care Orientation) course or equivalent within six (6) months of hire.
• Successful completion of:
• ACLS within six (6) months of start date and must maintain recognition.
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) recognition within six (6) months of start date and must maintain recognition.
• Interpretation of Basic Arrhythmia Test upon hire or within two (2) weeks of completion of the course, completed within (1) year of hire.
• Anti-arrhythmic/hemodynamic drug test upon hire or within two (2) weeks of class completed within one year of hire.
Minimum of six (6) months area specific acute care experience within the last two (2) years – preferred.
• Depending on the business needs of the department, the hiring manager may designate this experience level to be required or preferred, and this will be so designated on the job requisition and posting.
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: ROSEVILLE
- Shift: 7P-7A
- Setting: VMS Hospital
- Order ID: 308594
- Hourly Comp: $107
- Weekly Comp: $5,998.54
- Compact: No
- Walk Through: No