Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.
• Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments, documenting as required.
• Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the Administrator.
• Complete and document monthly review of patient medication profiles and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
• Participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary team in all required patient assessment and care planning activities.
• Current nursing license in the applicable state.
• Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• One or more years of current nursing experience preferred.
• Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred.
i4 Search Group is a National Staffing and Permanent Placement Recruiting Firm, specialized in the medical field. We’re dedicated to providing your business with highly skilled professionals well matched to your unique hiring requirements and workplace environment. Whether you’re looking to staff healthcare or energy positions, we can help you find the right fit for your team.