WHAT YOU GET!!
4 DAYS OFF A WEEK
$10,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS
PLUS ALL LISTED BELOW:
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan (with discretionary employer match)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Service Awards to acknowledge and reward years of service
- CEU Reimbursement (for Nurses, PCTs, Dietitians and Social Workers) to help off-set the costs of obtaining required education
- Referral Bonus which compensates eligible employees for referring great candidates who are hired to work
- Consistent performance review process
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee discounts for movie tickets, hotels, theme parks, and more
- Comprehensive benefit plan to include medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- TelaDoc (On Demand Healthcare Access)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Basic Life Insurance/AD&D Coverage
- Supplemental Life Insurance (AD&D Coverage)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
Currently looking for a Charge RN and/or a RN for our dialysis facility. The Charge Nurse is proficient in providing hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal failure and is responsible for supervising staff performing daily patient care.
The Registered Nurse or RN must possess the physical capabilities to successfully perform the job as stated in the physical requirements. Adherence to all policies and procedures is required.
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed as an RN in Oklahoma
- We accept new grads or RNs wanting to change disciplines!!
Charge Registered Nurse (RN)
- Registered Nurse is responsible for overseeing dialysis nursing services and functions as nursing supervisor
- May give direct patient care to the extent of performing efficient, safe dialysis, but does not assume primary nursing functions as performed by center staff, if allowed by state regulations.
- Responds to all emergencies in clinic; be familiar with all emergency equipment and all emergency operational procedures.
- Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments.
- Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the Administrator.
- Transcribe and implement physician's orders; assist physician during patient rounds.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Current RN license in applicable state or eligible to be licensed in Oklahoma.