Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse - Pre-Service Coordinator
Licenses & Certifications:
RN, TN License, NLC
Years of Experience:
Professional development opportunities, Full benefits , 401k
**This is a remote opportunity. No on-site responsibilities.**
**The candidate must either live in Nashville, or be ok with 6 weeks of training in Nashville (NO Exceptions)**
Are you an excellent communicator who thrives when making a positive impact on your patients’ lives? Are you dedicated to building strong relationships with others?
If so, Pre-Service Coordinator could be your next career step! In this position you will be responsible for reviewing pre-authorization requests for skilled nursing and rehabilitative services and determining if requests meet medical necessity for requested level of care. You will also coordinate the transition of patients from the community or acute setting to the post-acute setting, while following established facility policies and procedures.
In this position you’ll be part of team that is passionate about patient care while supporting a healthy work/life balance for their employees. If you’re looking forward to making a difference in the lives of others, take the next step by applying below.
Top Reasons to Love This Job:
- Opportunity to make a difference in patients daily care
- Competitive salary and full benefits offered
- Remote work
"Must-haves" for this position:
- Registered Nurse with a compact license
- Current active unrestricted clinical license required
- 3-5 years of clinical experience required
- At least two years' recent experience in case-management or utilization management role preferred
- Experience working with geriatric population preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Case Management experience with CCM preferred
- Experience in an acute care, rehab or skilled nursing facility environment preferred. Managed care experience a plus
What if there was a way to make the hiring process work better for everyone? What if we could empower the best to find more of the best among them? What if we treated hiring with the same dedication and importance that you treat caring? There is a way, and it's what we do every day with your help. At Relode, we believe that nobody knows nurses like nurses. So we created&nb...