This job is archived
Registered Nurse (RN) - Primary Care Clinic job in Twentynine Palms, California.
The job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
- Monday-Friday days
- Full-time hours
- PTO - fantastic accrual rate
- Paid holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
Registered Nurse (RN) - Primary Care Clinic Job Overview:
- Enhance continuity, wellness and disease management for the patients
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the MTF.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
- Perform nursing services identified in the TO.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Primary Care Clinic Job Qualifications:
- RN Licensure: active, current, unrestricted. Any U.S. state.
- Associates Degree of NursingGraduate from a college or university accredited by NLNAC or CCNE)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a RN within a Pediatric department within the past 2 years
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a RN within a Primary Care department within the past 2 years.
Position contingent on contract award with a Fall start date. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!