Thriving community-focused hospital seeks an experienced RN/ Registered Nurse to work a rural medicine hospital setting north of Glendive, MT.
About a 45 min drive West of Williston, ND and 1.5 hours North of Glendive, MT
- This community-based hospital was established in the 1970s and is committed to delivering the highest quality, evidence-based care.
- The 33-bed critical care hospital offers a range of health care services to serve the local community.
Benefits and Features:
- $27- 36 an hour, all depending on experience, nice sign on bonus
- Excellent health benefits, dental, Vision, LTD-STD, 401k, and life insurance.
- Excellent PTO and paid holidays off
- Relocation assistance
Your Role with the Company:
- 3 day 12-hour shifts rotating days, no on call. , 6a-6p
- You will have the opportunity to use and develop all of your nursing skills in this position by working in the ER, Long term care facility, and other departments. No surgery or OB at this hospital.
- The nurse in the role will be seeing all ages and will truly get the chance to make a difference in this close-knit community.
- Expertise rural medicine/healthcare is a plus
- Must be a Registered Nurse/ RN with 1+ years of experience
- Not open to new grad RNs.