Loyal Source has partnered with a large hospital system in Brooklyn, NY to support their immediate need for Emergency Room Registered Nurses. This is a 13 week assignment with possible extension.
- Valid RN license from ANY US State
- 2 years of Emergency Room or Emergency Medicine experience
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through AHA
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) through AHA
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Skills in handling emergency and life-threatening situations
- Positive, caring and customer-service oriented attitude
Specific responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs, telemetry
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information about Loyal Source, visit [Register to View] and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook &Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of [Register to View] , [Register to View] and [Register to View] . These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.