AMG Healthcare Services is currently seeking several RNs with 1+ years of Long Term Care (LTC) work experience for a full-time WV government position (WV Local Contract) at a LTC Hospital, Facility located in Terra Alta, WV
Pay starts at $40.00/hour (increased rates are considered for exceptional candidates) full-time position, 8-hr shifts, 40-hr schedule. Gov contract position is initially for 6 months with an additional 6 month extension.
If interested please respond to this message and send your updated resume to [Register to View] We're aiming for an immediate start date but can delay it a bit for candidates who are interested but cannot make that deadline. Interviews are already tasking place and spots are filling in fast!
- Licensed or certified with the state of West Virginia (or compact state) with a cleared license in good standing
- Have a minimum of at least 1+ year(s) of recent LTC work experience as an LPN
- Active CPR (BLS or ACLS accepted as well) certification (American Heart Assoc)
- RN(s) must oversee the work of inexperienced: RNs, LPNs, & CNAs
- RN must participate in Treatment Team Meetings to develop Individualized Treatment Plans, direct consultations, and receive and give recommendations to and from other disciplines to maximize positive behavioral results
- RN must administer medications as prescribed by treating Physician(s)
- RN must ensure timely documentation into patient’s Electronic Medical Records, per the policies and procedures and common practice of the particular facility utilizing the staff to be discussed during the hospital/facility orientation
- RN must oversee and handle all medical related emergencies
- RN must communicate with physicians for patient care regimen in order to meet patient care needs.