At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Home Health Manager, the Home Health RN is responsible for coordinating nursing care in participants’ homes including providing skilled care based on physician’s orders and arranging and supervising personal care in the home. This is a full-time Monday- Friday opportunity with a fairly flexible schedule. This is an amazing opportunity to gain back work life balance with no weekends, evenings, or overtime required!
What you’ll do:
- Conducting Home Health Nursing assessments to determine the nursing, and equipment needs in the home, preferences and goals of the participants and actively participating in IDT meetings to develop participant care plans.
- Delivering and documenting home care nursing interventions as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans including but not limited to maintaining a healthy and safe environment, promptly and accurately responding to physician orders, and correctly administering medications and performing ordered tests and treatments.
- Instructing the participant, family and caregivers regarding the disease process, selfcare techniques, and prevention strategies.
- Remaining alert to pertinent input from other team members, participants, and caregivers and update the IDT promptly of any changes in participants’ condition or medical status.
- Working with the WelbeHealth PACE Physician and other members of the IDT to manage smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.).
- In coordination with the Marketing Team, supporting enrollment of prospective participants into the program.
- Participating in end-of-life care coordination and support.
- Providing backup coverage to other WelbeHealth nursing functions.
Compensation Package Overview:
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Quarterly bonuses
- Equity Participation Grant
- 401 (K)+ Match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance starting on day 1 covered at 90% of the cost for the employee
- Long-Term Disability
- Holidays, 10 sick days per year, 17 days paid time off per year, and life insurance
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- As an early employee of our program, you will have the ability to help shape our processes and have ample opportunity for growth.
- The WelbeHealth PACE is a truly special model that allows practitioners to provide care in in a compassionate and relationship-focused way. You’ll be a part of bringing this exciting program to seniors in the community.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions for participants and to practice “person-centered care,” empowering and helping our participants meet their goals.
- Strong preference for those who have completed 2-step COVID-19 vaccination series
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- Unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)/ First Aide Certification required.
- Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population, preferably Home Health or Hospice
- Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.