Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse - Home Health
Licenses & Certifications:
Years of Experience:
About this Company:
We are a leading provider of healthcare in the home with a vision of becoming the premiere solution for patients across the country to age in place. From home health to hospice to personal care, our team members provide quality, clinically-distinctive care to more than 376,000 patients every year.
***12 week initial contract position***
Registered Nurse - Home Health
As a home health nurse, you will provide one on one skilled nursing care and treatment to patients in their home using a comprehensive and patient specific care plan, innovative solutions, and a preferred technology for point of care documentation.
You will have the opportunity to spend quality time with the patient, in their own home, to promote their health and independence. You will have autonomy in addition to the support and collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals.
• Collaborate with physicians, patients and their families, nurses, therapists, social workers and other members of the patient care team to develop a patient specific care and treatment plan
• Cooperatively utilize varied solutions to educate and promote the health and independence of the patient
• Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's health and condition using required documents, reports and established timelines
• Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and licensed practical nurses/licensed vocational nurses
Required Skills and Experience
-Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
-Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse
-Minimum of one (1) year of Home Health or long term care experience within the last 5 years
-Current CPR certification
-Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to complete home visits.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
• Acute care experience as a registered nurse with the adult population in a medical – surgical environment
What you need to know:
***12 week initial contract - at will employment - could convert to FTE if candidate is interested***
1. Client will pay mileage
2. Need candidates who are comfortable working with/learning new EMR systems.
3. Schedule - 8-5 Mon-Fri; on call every 4 weeks
4. Travel - covering 50/60 miles per week
What if there was a way to make the hiring process work better for everyone? What if we could empower the best to find more of the best among them? What if we treated hiring with the same dedication and importance that you treat caring? There is a way, and it's what we do every day with your help. At Relode, we believe that nobody knows nurses like nurses. So we created&nb...