Registered Nurses (RN) needed to work in Home Health. The position will be within a 60 mile radius of the Fresno area. This is a unique opportunity which offers the RN competitive compensation and a benefits package along with several other incentives offered by the company, including a free membership to their fitness center with free personal training, tuition and certification reimbursement programs and other perks. Average visits per week are 25 - 30. To ensure you have the resources you need, all RN’s are provided with a company car for visits, a laptop for documenting while on the go, a car wash pass, and a company phone.
- Graduation from a School of Nursing or successful completion of sufficient units in nursing to qualify for state licensure.
- Minimum one year acute care experience is required.
- Current California Registered Nurse License.
- Current BLS certification.
- Valid California Class C driver's license, proof of auto insurance and a driving record acceptable to the employer.