Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Registered Nurse (RN) – Home Health Opportunity in Alaska
Registered Nurse (RN) – Home Health Opportunity
Competitive compensation and benefits package + sign on bonus
This position will primarily be working Monday to Friday and will be traveling to see patients in the Anchorage area.
In this position you will:
- Possess knowledge of developmental needs and competent in the assessment and treatment as it relates to the age of the patient population served.
- Consistently demonstrate and promote safe patient care practices: (i.e. Hand washing/Patient ID, Communication, Reduction of infection Risks, Medication Safety & Reconciliation, Falls Prevention, No Preventable Deaths/Injuries, Inclusion of patients/families concerns and access to healthcare team).
- Collaborate with the patient, family and members of the healthcare team; develops, documents, implements and monitors an individualized plan of care which reflects a standard of care based on best practice and evidence-based medicine.
- Collaborate with team members, the patient, the patient’s family and others as appropriate in the development of a proactive discharge plan.
- Perform procedures and treatments according to accepted department/unit protocols, guidelines, standards and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Legibly and electronically document patient care activities and information in an accurate, concise, and timely manner. Competent in the input and retrieval of information within the various forms of written and electronic documentation.
- Provide safe quality care in an efficient, cost effective manner.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Alaska at time of hire
- Must have a valid AK drivers license and auto insurance in accordance with state automobile laws.
- Competencies may include mandatory unit required competencies, and BLS. ACLS, PALS, NRP, as designated.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from American Heart Association (AHA) upon hire.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 1 year of Registered Nurse experience in an acute care hospital
Woburn, Massachusetts, United States