Registered Nurse - RN - Home Health
A Registered Nurse is needed for a full-time home health position in Eugene, OR. This RN will work Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm and will receive a guaranteed 36 hours a week. This facility is paying per hour and all mileage is reimbursed. Qualified RN's will have 6+ months of experience working in Home Health and are proficient with HomeCare HomeBase EMR system. In addition to the standard benefits, our nurses are preferred in a number of facilities and home health agencies in the area. Contact me today to learn more about the opportunity to work with a well-known company!
Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
BENEFITS OF CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED SERVICES:
- Consistent openings
- Day, Evening, & Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
MORE ABOUT THE NURSE POSITION:
- Making home visits in designated area to perform initial and ongoing assessments/treatments for patients
- Performing assigned duties including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
- Identify and communicate changes in the patient’s condition
- Maintain communication with patient, family and other members of the home care team to ensure coordination of services and meet the patient goals
- Executing and properly documenting the doctor’s orders
JOB REQUIREMENTS – REGISTERED NURSE RN:
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Oregon state RN license
- Reliable transportation with proof of auto insurance
- 2 years of previous home health experience preferred
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: Eugene
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Setting: VMS Home Health
- Order ID: 311776
- Hourly Comp: $60
- Weekly Comp: $2,160-$2,400
- Total Comp: $28,080-$31,200
- Compact: State: No