As an Ageless Living Home Health Nurse, taking care of patients is just the beginning. We’re here to change lives, and that includes yours. By choosing Ageless Living you are choosing to establish your career with a Pediatric Home Health industry leader. Join the #GatorCrew today!
***Ask about our $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS***
The duties of a Registered Nurse (RN) & Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) are designed to help you succeed in the home of each patient we serve. With a 24/7 team that is available when you need them to be, there’s nothing you can’t do!
- Provide Private Duty Nursing in the homes of our patients
- Provide quality healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws, regulations and policies
- Patient assessments, coordination of care
- Administration of prescribed medications, treatments and therapies
- Communicating with other team nurses and Clinical Management
- Reliably follow shift schedule
- Accurately document your work, charting patient’s care
- Health promotion, teaching and training of family members
- Must have good standing license (RN & LVN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to provide in home nursing care to infants, children, and adolescents
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Proof of negative TB
- Experience with trach care, G-Tube, ventilator is a plus
Gator Crew Benefits:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time-Off (Yes, we value your personal life)
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
We have a full range of cases with differing ages/complexities-- we will find the perfect fit for you. Experience is preferred, but new nurse grads are always welcome to grow with us.
A nurse today. A Gator tomorrow.