Travel RN Case Manager- Hospice
We are looking for a Hospice Travel RN Case Manager to provide care and support to terminally ill patients in the Pasadena, MD area. We are looking for an RN to cover PT case loads in the Anne Arundel County, Prince Georges County and Charles County.
Travel Weekly Pay
Weekly Estimated Pay: $2,600
Weekly Taxable Pay: $1,207
Weekly Housing Stipend: $931
Weekly Meal Stipend: $462
Your presence and services should bring comfort to the person who faces the end of their lives and help them reach acceptance and peace of mind. For this role, you need to be a registered nurse who sees the value of hospice care in alleviating pain and suffering. A compassionate nature and excellent interpersonal skills will make you a good candidate for this position. We expect you to be knowledgeable in caring for the terminally ill, performing tasks such as administering medication and providing emotional support. The goal is to help patients live their final days with dignity and comfort.
- Collaborate with physicians and other professionals to plan care
- Make frequent visits to the patient to evaluate their condition
- Provide support and comfort according to individual patient’s needs
- Work with caregivers to plan and execute excellent patient care
- Help in administering medication
- Alleviate sudden symptoms of the disease’s end phase
- Notify a doctor for a patient’s condition when deemed necessary
- Assist patients and their families with paperwork
- Maintain accurate records
- Help relatives cope with the upcoming loss and provide post-mortem support
- Proven experience as hospice nurse or registered nurse
- Knowledge of nursing care processes and medication guidelines/side-effects
- Committed to safety precautions and high ethical standards
- Sound judgement and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and a compassionate nature
- Cool-tempered and patient
- Emotional/mental stability and stamina
- Must have the Covid vaccine
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: Pasadena
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Setting: Home Health
- Order ID: 298190
- Weekly Estimated Pay: $2,600
- Weekly Taxable Pay: $1,207
- Weekly Housing Stipend: $931
- Weekly Meal Stipend: $462