This job is archived
Specialty: RN-Labor and Delivery Travel
Locations: Sacramento, California
Shift: 7P to 7:30A
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Responsible for assisting, supporting and educating women during the four stages of delivery: antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal.
- Providing support for the mother during labor.
- Monitoring the fetal heart rate, and mother's vital signs.
- Support and educate mothers and their families after giving birth
- Assist physicians during exams and treatments
Qualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of recent Labor and Delivery experience required
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS
- NRP required
- Recent fetal monitoring
- Must have current California state license
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below