ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Large award-winning health system located in Southern California prides themselves in bith patient care and the care of their employees. This organization makes certain that front line staff have just as much of a voice as leadership and will go above and beyond to provide continued support, growth and development of their most valued asset. Their Mission Statement is centered around their employees, as this health system truly understand that great patient care comes from great and happy employees. This health system was voted one of the best places to work in Southern California and are looking for leaders that hold the same values regarding the importance of retaining their front-line staff.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
The Executive Director will be primarily responsible for the continued development of the cancer programs at two of the main hospitals located in Orange County.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Promote innovation in the development and implantation of new strategies for providing cost-effective, yet high quality patient care.
- Strategic planning, marketing and development of the oncology programs over 2 hospitals.
- Advance Philanthropic support both locally and nationally
- Partner with new and existing organizations that promote the fight on cancer.
- Collaborate with Physicians and Hospital leadership regarding business and strategy development, as well as clinical trial implementation into the community settings.
- Collaborate with front line staff, physicians, advanced practitioners, and hospital leadership to make changes in current process flows that enhance patient experience.
- Liaison between Physicians and Corporate Leadership in regard to the implantation of clinical trials within the hospitals.
- Organize fun community outreach events that will both educate their respective communities, but also show the organization as a leader in Cancer Care.
- Cultivate a high-level culture that promotes growth and opportunity for not only the organization, but also for current staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Health Administration, Masters preferred.
- 5+ years experience in Oncology Leadership, primarily within strategy and business development roles.
- Knowledge of LEAN process improvement initiatives, as well as organizational development.
- Financial management and oversight experience.
- Experience with accreditation from the CoC and basic knowledge and understanding of Clinical Trial implementation at community hospitals.
BENEFITS AND ADDITIONAL PERKS
- Relocation Assistance
- Excellent benefits, to include comprehensive medical, dental and vision that begin 30 days after start.
- Excellent PTO plan that includes sick, personal, holidays, and vacation
- Employer matching of 100% of the first 5% of pay.
- Terrific school districts
- Campus gym for employees
- Fitness classes
- Massage days
- Cooking classes
- Financial wellness workshops
- Onsite health coach
- College savings plan for your dependents
- Awards and Recognitions
- Tuition Reimbursement and CME Reimbursements
- Voted one of the top places to work in Southern California
ABOUT THE AREA:
Located in Sunny Southern California, there is always something to do. Located just miles from some of the Pacific Coast’s most beautiful beaches and most exciting amusement parks, you will never run out of things to do. If you need a quick getaway, you are centrally located between 4 major airports. This location is also home to one of the largest high-end malls in America and one of the largest outlet malls in America as well. In addition to the beautiful scenery, top notch dining and awesome family fun, this area also offers over 20 hiking trails, 70+ museums, excellent school districts, and nearly 300 days of sunshine per year.