This job is archived
Specialty: RN-Oncology -Travel
Locations: Des Moines, Iowa
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Oncology nurses care for critically or chronically ill cancer patients.
- They administer chemotherapy, implement new methods of symptom treatment and monitor their patients' progress.
- Oncology nurses also create a supportive environment.
- Provide nursing care to patients in infusion and procedural settings
- The ability to access Ports
- Provide Health education to patients and families
Qualifications and Job Info
- Current BLS Required
- Must have a current Iowa license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- Open to travel nurses that may not hold a California license and local nurses as well
- 1st Day Insurance Benefits including: Health, Vision, Dental and Pet
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- [Register to View]
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect allied opportunity!
If you’re interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below