Please note: NO ARIZONA RESIDENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS POSITION.
This position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and documents nursing care of patients in accordance with organizational policies and in accordance with standards of professional nursing practice utilizing the framework for professional nursing practice and development. This position is accountable for the quality of nursing services delivered by self or others who are under their direction. This position utilizes specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skills necessary to assess data and plan, provide and evaluate care appropriate to the physical and developmental age of assigned patients.
• Minimum 24 months of OR experience - REQUIRED
• Certifications must be American Heart Association OR American Red Cross and active upon and INCLUDED IN SUBMISSION - REQUIRED
• No Nursys Hits - REQUIRED
• No time off; time off can be listed as preferred, but will not necessarily be honored
• COVID and FLU vaccination required **Please add vaccination status in the submission notes**
• ***PLEASE NOTE, THIS CLIENT HAS VERY SPECIFIC BACKGROUND REQUIREMENTS THAT MUST BE ADHERED AND ATTESTED TO. PLEASE LOOK AT THE COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS IMMEDIATELY***
• Travel experience - Preferred
• ACLS (AHA)
• BLS (AHA)
• PALS (AHA)
State License Requirements
• Arizona or Multistate License
Additional License Requirements
• Must have active license at time of submittal