- Current New Hampshire or Compact License
- Additional Certifications are preferred (ACLS, PCNN or CCRN)
- BSN (ASN’s cannot be accepted)
- Recent Acute Care experience a plus.
- Must have ICU exp and feel comfortable floating to ICU (3bed in ICU)
About This Job:
- Average census 15-18
- Swing Bed Hospital
Med/Surg: Provides direct and indirect patient care in the assigned setting. Communicates with
physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition
including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately
to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing
duties utilizing the nursing process.