Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room
Our company is currently seeking a skilled Operating Room Registered Nurse with outstanding professionalism and experience. Apply Today as the Registered Nurse (RN) OR for our location in Richmond, VA! Our acute care hospital provides a full range of healthcare services to surrounding communities. Services include medical and surgical inpatient units, intensive care, medical cardiology, telemetry, inpatient and outpatient surgery, women’s services including labor and delivery, cardiopulmonary services, cardiac catheterization, comprehensive diagnostic imaging and 24/7 emergency care. If you are professional looking to make a move, then this RN position is for you! Apply Today for our location in Richmond, VA.
Title of Position: Registered Nurse (RN) OR
Job Description: The Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room oversees and directs the care of the surgical patient. The Operating Room Registered Nurse is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. The Registered Nurse serves as the primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Bonus Available
- Full Time Days (Rotating Weekends)
- And Many More!!!
Apply Now –Registered Nurse (RN) OR located in Richmond, CA
- The RN OR must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing (BSN preferred)
- 3 years of OR experience in an acute care setting is highly desired for the RN OR
- The RN OR must hold a current license from the state board of whichever state they are nursing in
- It is required for the RN OR to be certified in BLS, ACLS and PALS from the American Heart Association
- The RN OR must have critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, the ability to read/comprehend written instructions, the ability to follow verbal instructions, ad PC skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to [Register to View]