Premier Health Care System in Palm Springs is seeking an experienced PACU Registered Nurse to join our Main Campus!
Candidates for this position will be responsible for: evaluating Operating Room patients, planning and implementing post-op care, recovering and stabilizing patients in the post-anesthesia unit, participating fully in the interdisciplinary medical team and clear and effective communication with patients and families. Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience in the PACU and 2 years experience in an acute setting overall.
Schedule is Days 4x10 hour shifts; Excellent Work-life Balance!
We offer a RN annual education stipend! You will be paid to earn your MSN or DSN!!
- Opportunity to provide top-notch patient care to post-operative patients
- Valuable on-the-job training and support of a collaborative team!
- Updated Magnet Status facility
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary that is experienced driven
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Vision, Medical, Dental, 403b, Relocation, and MUCH MORE!