Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Who Are We
At Mia Aesthetics, we are dedicated to inspiring people in feeling confident in their bodies. With plastic surgery clinics in Florida,Texas, Illinois, Nevada and Georgia and over a 375K+ followers, Mia Aesthetics is comprised of top-tier plastic surgeons servicing over 15,000 satisfied patients and counting.
Mia Aesthetics guides patients from an initial online consultation to attentive post-operative care, making gorgeous plastic surgery an achievable destination.
The Post-Operative Nurse will provide planned, skilled nursing care for patients in the postoperative period. This includes providing continuous patient surveillance for early recognition and immediate response to medical or surgical complications that may arise in any postoperative patient.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly assesses patient’s well-being post-surgery to determine proper nursing care for recovery
- Monitors patient health and records vital signs, symptoms and necessary information in Salesforce
- Assists in coordinating patient care activities with the medical staff to provide continuous patient care
- Documents and carries out post-operative orders given by a Surgeon as well as documents all information for post anesthesia care of patient
- Reports abnormal findings of patients to the Surgeon and Mid-Levels for timely instruction on the best course of action
- Administers medications and treatments (i.e., IVs) to patients based on Surgeon’s orders
- Educates and provides instruction to patient and family members on post-operative care
- Collaborates with ancillary staff and patient care team members in maintaining the highest standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting
- Assists with nursing activities during emergencies
- Maintains order and cleanliness of post-operative areas
- Follows established HIPPA policies and procedures at all times
Education and Experience:
- Advanced knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior listening skills with the ability to quickly comprehend instructions in emergency situations
- Strong critical thinking skills and sound judgment when synthesizing patient data and implementing an action plan appropriate to a situation
Mia Aesthetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Associates degree or bachelor’s required
- Graduation from Accredited School of Nursing
- Holds and maintains an active Registered Nurse License and educational requirements
Miami, Florida, United States
About UsAt Mia Aesthetics, we are dedicated to inspiring people in feeling confident in their bodies. With plastic surgery clinics in 5 states and counting and over 200K+ followers, Mia Aesthetics is comprised of top-tier plastic surgeons servicing over 15,000 satisfied patients and counting.Mia Aesthetics guides patients from an initial online consultation to attentive post-operative care, making...