The Surgical Services team of physicians, nurses and technicians work together seamlessly to offer compassionate, competent surgical services. From colonoscopies to total knee replacements, our team of local surgical experts is known for personalized service that helps put you on the road to recovery as soon as possible.
The Surgical RN will use the nursing process (A.P.I.E.) to meet the needs of patients of all ages, diagnosis, patient classification, in all practice areas; OR, and GI Lab. PreOp when necessary
- Permanent, Full-Time, 8 Hr day shifts, M-F, on-call per schedule as needed
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program, with a current Colorado RN licensure.
- 1-2 years previous experience in OR preferred.
- American Heart Association CPR certified.
- ACLS, PALS within 6 months of hire.
- Competitive pay and more!
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!