Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health Integration Program (BHIP) job in Jacksonville, Florida.
The job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
- Full-time hours
- Days shifts
- Holidays off
- PTO - fantastic accrual rate
- Paid holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health Integration Program (BHIP) Job Overview:
- Perform a full range of RN duties in accordance with assignment including: triage; patient assessment and monitoring; use of patient monitoring and treatment equipment; appropriate nursing care, procedures, and treatments; execution of physicians' orders within the guidelines of standard nursing practice; documentation of patient care and observations; and patient education and emotional support.
- Provide concise documentation of care and recommendations in patient's medical record in no less than twenty four (24) hours after the patient is seen.
- Participate in approximately sixteen (16) sessions per day to include individual and group appointments.
- Participate in group medical appointments including Shared Medical Appointments (SMA) and Drop in Group Medical Appointments (DIGMA) as requested by the Primary Care Manager (PCM).
- Provide technical direction and clinical insight into relevant projects being conducted at the site of service.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Behavioral Health Integration Program (BHIP) Job Qualifications:
- RN Licensure: active, unrestricted, current. Any U.S. state.
- (1) year of experience within the last four (4) years in the evaluation and treatment of patients who have pain, psychological factors affecting their physical condition, or difficulty coping with medical problems.
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Graduate from a nursing program accredited by NLNAC or CCNE
Position contingent on contract award with a Fall start date and award notice.
Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!