Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Acute Psychiatric Registered Nurse Manager
Acute Psychiatric Registered Nurse Manager Opportunity in Southern Oregon Coast!
Seeking an Acute Psychiatric Registered Nurse Manager for an acute inpatient psychiatric care for adults. The specific units include voluntary and involuntary status patients, and higher psychiatric acute care.
The Nurse Manager is responsible for the coordination of the overall operations of an assigned unit(s) to include the provision of resources and an environment that facilitates optimal, cost efficient patient care delivery. This position defines and monitors the standards of patient care and nursing practice, ensures availability and appropriate utilization of needed human and material ensuring nursing, physicians, and other disciplines to achieve desired patient outcomes. This position requires extensive internal and external contacts. Internal contacts are with all levels of staff and management. External contacts include physicians, physician office staff, outside health care providers and organizations, vendors, and management from other health care facilities and agencies.
Competitive pay and benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, a generous Personal Time Off plan relocation assistance.
• Psychiatric nursing: 2-5 years (Preferred)
• Supervisory: 3 years (Required)
• Bachelor’s of Nursing
• Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse licensed with State of Oregon
• Preferred Certified Mental Health Professional with Oregon State or MHP eligible
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) plus but not required
• Five year’s experience in as psychiatric Registered Nurse
• Three year’s experience in a supervisory or lead capacity
Woburn, Massachusetts, United States