This job is archived
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of the patient. Prepares equipment and assists physician during procedure. Administers procedural medications and closely monitors patient during procedure. Conducts initial and ongoing assessment of patient and maintains records on patient care, time-out, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- One-year experience in nursing. Critical care or ER experience preferred.
- Current Texas State RN License
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire/transfer date