This job is archived
Registered Nurse (RN) - Women's Health job in San Angelo, Texas.
The job is within the military medical system and is a civilian position. Civilian and military personnel work together in the extensive military medical system. The hospitals and medical clinics provide services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
- Monday-Friday days
- Holidays off
- No on-call/call back
- Paid holidays
- Fantastic PTO accrual rate
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)
Registered Nurse (RN) - Women's Health Job Overview:
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of healthcare professionals.
- Facilitate the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Direct and supervise care provide by other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in emergency situations.
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization.
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as appropriate.
- Perform nursing services.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Women's Health Job Qualifications:
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) - highly preferred
- Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- One year of experience in clinical nursing in comparable setting
- Direct hand-on patient care in outpatient setting (no home health, LTC, rehab) highly preferred
- Prior experience in a women's health clinic highly preferred
- RN License: Current, full, active, and unrestricted. Any U.S. state license.
Position contingent on contract award with a Spring start date. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!