Committed to Success
We are committed to our physicians' success. Our Health Support Center provides a comprehensive array of resources, expertise and support to ensure our physicians have thriving, successful practices. Resources include:
-National Quality Program
-Regulatory compliance program
-Service line support
-HITS technology support
It is our goal to equip our physicians with the right resources and support so they can focus on doing what they love – practicing medicine and providing the highest quality care possible for the people in their communities.
About LifePoint Health
LifePoint Health is driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier® and a vision to create places where people choose to come for care, physicians want to practice and employees want to work. We operate community hospitals, regional health systems, physician practices, outpatient centers, and post-acute facilities across the nation.
Quality care is our top priority.
- We are committed to fostering environments in which everyone – physicians, employees in all departments, patients, and family members – has a voice and plays a vital role in creating the best possible patient experiences and results.
- Our physicians play a vital role in contributing to our quality successes, including:
- Serving as co-chairs of hospital clinical quality and patient safety committees;
- Serving as physician champions on quality and patient safety performance improvement teams focused on reducing hospital acquired conditions; and
- Providing case studies and leading practices to improve sepsis survivability, reduce surgical site infections, and prevent central line associated infections.
We help you run your business so you can focus on your patients
- Being part of a large, national organization like LifePoint will help you be well-positioned to respond to today’s rapidly changing and complex healthcare environment. For example, we help our physicians navigate the shift to value-based payment models (e.g. MACRA/MIPS, etc.) and improve their opportunity for success.
- Additionally, the LifePoint Health Support Center provides a range of resources and multidisciplinary expertise, including a dedicated Physician Services team, to help support all facets of your practice, including:
- Legal guidance
- Marketing services
- Financial management
- Electronic medical record solutions
We give you access to the tools, resources and support you need to help grow your business.
- In our communities, you can open a new practice with limited financial risk. We offer physicians a generous financial package in the first year that helps them focus on building successful practices.
- We provide robust data on market dynamics to help our physicians identify key areas of opportunity and help drive business.
- LifePoint provides subject matter experts who work closely with our physicians to develop strategic plans aimed at growing key service lines.
We are committed to your personal development and success.
- We offer a variety of continuing medical education (CME) activities and leadership opportunities for our physicians across the country.
- Physicians can participate in learning collaboratives, which bring a group of our hospitals together in a focused effort to learn from one another and address key issues concerning quality and patient safety.
- A physician’s success isn’t limited to one region with us. Because LifePoint operates in a growing number of communities across the nation, we can connect you to a range of exciting opportunities that best fit your needs and lifestyle throughout the diverse regions we serve.
Please visit www.LifePointHealth.net for more information.
LifePoint Health was founded in 1999 on the idea that everyone deserves quality healthcare close to home and that strong healthcare creates strong communities. Today, our national network of hospitals, post-acute service providers and outpatient centers is united by a singular mission of Making Communities Healthier. But we are more than just a network of healthcare facilities – we are an integral part of community life, and we are proud to play a role in helping our communities thrive.