At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant - Clinical Trials to join our amazing team.
Details of the Certified Nursing Assistant opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $20.00/hour
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 26 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Monday - Friday
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistant:
Certified Nursing Assistant is trial participant facing and requires working in a non-traditional clinical setting inside an MRU with high expectations for operational excellence, particularly for maintaining strict control practices. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Hours may vary based on location, patient volume, and business needs.
- Completes all assigned required training provided on time and completes competency/proficiency examination, as scheduled
- Greets participants and assists them in navigating through the event
- Assists in completion of study protocol, including obtaining vitals and participating in collection of participant medical information
- Works with Provider Education representatives to ensure proper data reporting as needed and attends clinical meetings
- Consistently modeling appropriate donning/doffing and PPE standards
- Monitors/guides site staff and participants’ activities/proximity in accordance with infection prevention and control policy
- Assists clinical staff during potential vaccine administration and testing processes within study protocol
- Assists with registration, disposition, and flow of participants at the site
- Assists in the set up and take down of site as needed
- Provides support to clinical staff in medical response to participants who have medical needs while on the vaccine trial site
- During downtime, assists with other duties of the site including administrative work and supply or inventory management
- Ability to complete other duties as directed by the onsite clinical team leadership
- Practices within mandated scope of licensure/certification in the state of the event
- Assists clinical staff in completing study protocols and processes
- Manages crowd control to ensure maintaining participant confidentiality
- Must abide by the policy and procedures to compile with all infection control, quality assurance, and study protocols
- Understands that Fit Testing may be required to function at testing events as a clinical professional
- Assists clinical staff in the event of any possible adverse reactions
- Immediately alerts clinical staff of any clinical issues including possible adverse reactions
Qualifications for the Certified Nursing Assistant:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Completed CNA Certificate Program.
- Certified to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant with active certification in the State in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of clinical experience in a health care delivery system
- Maintains Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Proven attention to detail
- Prior experience in clinical research and/or vaccine trial setting
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting such as a clinic, hospital, nursing home, home health, public health, fire and rescue, doctor’s office, or other healthcare setting
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Certified Nursing Assistant opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.