Full-time Senior IT Business Consultant needed at a top facility in Ohio!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Coordinates the efforts of corporate management in defining organizational goals and develops systems and procedures to achieve these goals. Manages complex IT projects, builds and maintains IT systems, works with customers to identify needs, select and acquire systems and develop plans that will lead to more profitable, effective and efficient operations or systems solutions.
* Minimum of Associates degree in computer science, management, or an IT-related discipline (or equivalent experience).
* Four years project management experience in systems analysis, system design and/or computer system project management.
* Healthcare application design, build and implementation experience.
* Experience with large enterprise system projects and supporting and maintaining large, complex information system software.
* Experience with Workday a plus.
* Epic EMR experience/certifications preferred.
Offering competitive compensation, complete benefits, and an IT career advancement ladder!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: [Register to View]