This quaint community is only an hour from Boston and allows easy access to New Hampshire. Enjoy a lower cost of living while still having access to a large metropolitan area. The town is known for its Victorian architecture as well as being family friendly.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at [Register to View] and call or text [Register to View] . Please reference #2674708. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- 2+ years Family Practice experience required
- Hiring in 2022
- Monday through Friday, no weekends
- 1 hour from Boston
- Strong pay scale and benefits
- Lower cost of living, affordable real estate
- Escape to New Hampshire easily and enjoy skiing and other outdoor attractions
- New team and new clinic
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail