Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Skilled Nursing Facility
Here at CareerStaff Unlimited, we are currently looking to hire Certified Nursing Assistants for a full-time contract position in a Skilled Nursing Facility near Auburn, CA! These passionate qualified CNAs will have a strong focus on patient care and be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is a gorgeous facility with amazing residents and staff that will become family. We are accepting new grads!
Hourly Comp: $26
Weekly Comp: $832
Walk Through: No
**Local travel stipends for those who qualify**
BENEFITS FOR A CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT CNA:
- Top compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Full Medical Benefits and 401(K)
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Once hired in our system you can work in any setting across the country!
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping the information confidential
- 6 months of experience as Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing Facility.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license or license eligible in the state of employment
- Certified Nursing Assistant degree from an accredited institution
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: AUBURN
- Shift: 11P-7A
- Setting: SNF/LTC
- Order ID: 309755
- Hourly Comp: $26
- Weekly Comp: $832
- Compact: No
- Walk Through: No