Certified Nurse Aide - CNA - Schools
CareerStaff Unlimited is hiring a qualified Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) to work full-time near Taylor, MI. in a school setting! Future opening for the 2021-2022 School Year (full time) - This is a 30 hours per week, Monday through Friday school position starting in September. In addition to the standard benefits, our nurses are preferred in a number of school districts in the area. The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) will support the school district in provision of patient care; includes recording vital signs, discussing chief health concerns, performing testing, and more. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team! We also offer additional PRN opportunities to supplement hours!
Hourly Comp: $17- $19
Weekly Comp: $680- $760
Walk Through: No
BENEFITS FOR A Certified Nurse Aide CNA:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Immediate Openings
- Flexible Schedules
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 24/7 Answering Service
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
- 1 year of supervised pediatric experience
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test
- Current Michigan Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) license
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC (“CareerStaff”) is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff’s services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
- Job City: TAYLOR
- Shift: 7A-3P
- Setting: School
- Order ID: 310629
- Hourly Comp: $17- $19
- Weekly Comp: $680- $760
- Compact: No
- Walk Through: No